[CQ-Contest] Yamaha CM500 headphones flaking apart

Christian Janssen chris at dl1mgb.com
Wed Nov 18 23:30:49 EST 2020

You may want to get the QC25 (unfortunately also not available anymore). It works with AAA batteries, no audio leaking, it still works when battery is empty. And together with the Antlion Modmic 4 (also its life ended) it makes a neat headset I don't want to miss anymore. I even managed to take a mic cable from a famous US brand and join them:

http://www.bavarian-contest-club.de/projects/hardware/Bose-QC25-Antlion-ModMic-4-AFU-taugliches-Headset;art376,2203
Click on "Download Now" for the PDF.

Yes, in German, but it also contains some pictures ;-)

73s Chris DL1MGB