[CQ-Contest] Rule Changes for the CQ WW WPX SSB and CW

Yuri ve3dz at rigexpert.net
Thu Nov 19 21:41:01 EST 2020

Mark, who cares about competitive single op's? <grin>
Like LU5DX mentioned a couple of days ago:
"A big portion of the efforts of log checking (Countless hours) are
spent to detect cheating by so called "Competitors".
The vast majority (Fortunately), simply turn on the radios and have fun
AND are generous enough to send in their logs."

So I guess the changes are being done in favor of so-called "vast
majority". I guess we have to be grateful to casual guys for getting on
and working us.
Following this logic the organizers will have to create a category for
those who can't operate 24 hours, 18 hours, 12 hours ... and so on.

If seriously, to me a contest without competition just doesn't make sense.

73, Yuri  VE3DZ