[CQ-Contest] Rule Changes for the CQ WW WPX SSB and CW

Martin, LU5DX lu5dx at lucg.com.ar
Fri Nov 20 04:48:02 EST 2020

First of all, you should not make conclusions based on my comments since
those represent  my personal vision and thoughts, and have nothing to do
with the decisions made by the Contest Directors.
Second of all, absolutely, highly competitive entrants should be completely
grateful to casual entrants. Without them, contests wouldn't be the success
they are.

Martín, LU5DX