[CQ-Contest] N4ZR asks: why do casual guys get on during the contest

Hans Brakob kzerohb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 22:49:56 EST 2020

Depends on who is “defining”.

In their own house, I’d say “having fun” and some part of “other” consider themselves casual.  Above that, I say everyone else views their effort as serious (at attaining their chosen goal).

I suspect that the 30% “serious competitors” view everyone below is casual.

73, de Hans, KØHB
“Just a Boy and his Radio”™