[CQ-Contest] Should SO and SOA be combined? Randy's survey 2015

rjairam at gmail.com rjairam at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 10:29:34 EST 2020

Even though the response in EU was opposite, it was marginal and the
sentiment in NA was overwhelming to keep unassisted.

This seems to have blown up into a gigantic mess and the combining of the
categories is something I don’t support, even though I do SOA sometimes.
They are different competitive strategies.

But at the very least the classic should be 36 hours.

73
Ria
N2RJ