[CQ-Contest] AZ1A/X = Argentina (CQWW CW)

Martin, LU5DX lu5dx at lucg.com.ar
Mon Nov 30 17:55:21 EST 2020

Hi Dave,

The problem with signing "/X" in LU is that it is not compliant with the
local Regulations.
AZ1A/X is located in Rio Gallegos in Provincia de Tierra del Fuego,
Antártida e Islas del Atlántico Sur.
That, belongs to the Division "Tierra del Fuego" in the Reglamento General
de Radioaficionados de la República Argentina:
https://www.enacom.gob.ar/multimedia/noticias/archivos/201711/archivo_20171107072645_3234.pdf
Meaning, when there, portable stations, or callsigns issued to domiciles in
other Provinces, must sign "/XP" .
Signing "/X" is against 8.1. under Chapter VIII and constitutes a wrongful
act described in 13.3.4. under Chapter XIII.

Vy 73,

Martín, LU5DX