[CQ-Contest] Question about category

K9MA k9ma at sdellington.us
Sat Oct 3 20:16:25 EDT 2020

How about the guest operator who shows up before the contest for a
single-op operation, while the host spends the weekend fixing things the
go wrong? With remote operation, the guest op doesn't even have to
actually be there.

Personally, I've always just disregarded guest op scores when comparing
them to my own.

73,
Scott K9MA