[CQ-Contest] Pandemic impact

jimk8mr at aol.com jimk8mr at aol.com
Wed Oct 7 17:52:36 EDT 2020

One more anecdotal observation:
In the past few years in the Ohio QSO Party as a mobile, I had around 850 QSOs. This past August I had 1470!
A few other factors were in play, the State QSO Party Challenge, and the fact that this year August had five full weekends and the OhQP's regular fourth Saturday was a clear date. But COVID was certainly a factor.
For another chance to check things out, I'll be out mobile in the Pennsylvania QSO Party this weekend. Stop by and have some socially distant fun!

73  -  Jim   K8MR