[CQ-Contest] DSP units with great noise reduction

Jeff Kinzli N6GQ jeff at n6gq.com
Fri Oct 23 17:56:53 EDT 2020

Not a super modern radio, but I was very impressed with the Elecraft K2 DSP
daughterboard. It had an uncanny ability to pull very weak signals out of
noise. It was also quite good at removing man-made and atmospheric noise.

I have yet to find a radio and/or NR/DSP circuit that is as good as the
K2+DSP, having tried most of the top end radios. They do the job, but IMHO
not quite as good :)

73 de N6GQ