[CQ-Contest] ARRL DX Contest Multioperator Station Guidelines

jpescatore at aol.com jpescatore at aol.com
Wed Oct 28 05:53:42 EDT 2020

The approach does not represent change - sounds like the thought was "Hey, back in 2014 when we did the W1AW/ operations, this approach worked out pretty well."
Of course, that wasn't a contest.
In 2015, using my call, as a remote M/M from K4VVunder the existing rules, five of us (K4XD N1RM WØYR W3UL W4TMO) came in 10th in the ARRL DX CW as a fully remote M/M operation - when a blizzard meant most of us would never have been able to reach the station anyway.
Hams are pretty good at innovating around obstacles, contesters are really good at it!
73 John K3TN