[CQ-Contest] N7MOT/DU6? DU6/N7MOT

K9MA k9ma at sdellington.us
Tue Sep 8 20:39:36 EDT 2020

Years ago, I operated the ARRL DX contest from ZL.   This was after the
CEPT agreement, but New Zealand had not yet signed on. I got a ZL
license, and was supposed to sign K9MA/ZL3. Things were rather informal
in ZL, and my ZL ham friends didn't think I'd get in any big trouble
signing ZL3/K9MA, which I figured might net a few more QSO's. I don't
know if it did, but I never heard from RSM, their version of the FCC.

73,
Scott K9MA