[CQ-Contest] Multiple QP Contests / Standard County Codes

Stan Zawrotny k4sbz.stan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 16:20:43 EDT 2020

I understand wanting to give every county a unique code so as to avoid
confusion when the same name is used in another state. However, using some
code that has no relationship to the name is just adding another level of
confusion. A combination of state and county abbreviation seemed to work
well with New England and the 7th Area QP.
Stan, K4SBZ