[CQ-Contest] Doctor DX clone?

Jeff Kinzli N6GQ jeff at n6gq.com
Mon Sep 28 22:23:11 EDT 2020

The old C64 version of Doctor DX was one of my favorites! Loved that
simulator and wore the thing out on my old C64. I think I still have it
laying around somewhere long after the C64 died. Would love to see the
original firmware ported to something usable today. If I get some spare
time this weekend I'll see if I can get it up and working.

Thanks Rich! :)

de N6GQ