[CQ-Contest] Doctor DX clone?

HA3LN list at ha3ln.hu
Wed Sep 30 14:42:01 EDT 2020

Hi Rich,

It is possible to get it running on PC if you use VICE Commodore
emulator can be found here:
https://vice-emu.sourceforge.io/

Just drug the DR-DX file into the C64 screen and enjoy the good old stuff.

Been chasing DR-DX for long but yesterday I could see the still
cool screen and the operation.

73!
Csaba  HA3LN / HG3N
http://ha3ln.hu/