[CQ-Contest] Doctor DX clone (if you never used it, you just don't "get it")

kq2m at kq2m.com kq2m at kq2m.com
Tue Sep 29 20:56:42 EDT 2020

Unfortunately I never had the pleasure of experiencing Dr. DX and I have
always felt that I really missed out!  I would love to be able to operate it
now and hope that someone out there is willing to take up the challenge to
create a Windows 10 version if that is possible.  Aside from the obvious
contest training benefits, it would be a wonderful and fun tool to teach
everyone about propagation, working DX, DX callsigns and what happens when
you switch bands at different times of the day/night.   And in the COVID
world we are living in, it would be an awesome way to play radio on a
limited budget without fancy equipment, big antennas and the acres of
property required to put them up.  I'm pretty sure that there are many out
there that feel as I do and would be happy to buy it if it were available.

73

Bob, KQ2M