[CQ-Contest] Doctor DX clone (if you never used it, you just don't "get it")

Richard F DiDonna NN3W richnn3w at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 08:57:44 EDT 2020

Thanks Doug.  Perhaps N2RJ can upload a 15 or 20 minute demo of what Doctor
DX actually does.  I know you've got 1) work, 2) family, 3) rona, and 4)
radio (including ARRL duties), but a video showing how crazy this program
is might enlighten those who never got to play.

Ill say this again - for software (umm...hardware?) written in the mid 80s,
it was probably 30 years ahead of its time.  K8KA (SK?) did a review of
Doctor DX in the December 1984 edition of QST and Randy K5ZD did a review
in the November 1984 NCJ.

73 Rich NN3W