[CQ-Contest] RES: CQ WPX M/M Distributed Category Update

wa1fcnbeaudoin wa1fcn at charter.net
Fri Apr 2 17:27:30 EDT 2021

GA Rich

         You mention growing up in the 80's so I'll guess you are bit
young to remember this.

             A publication, I believe it was NCJ around late 1990's
early 2000's had a listing in each issue

                 of station owners willing to open their stations to
new/less equipped contestors.  I took

             advantage of VE3RM's (sk) offer and twice flew up to
Ontario and operated his station in

             two contest.  A nice friend he became.   I believe this is
an idea that someone or some publication

             should revive.  I mean is this not one more way to let
youngsters know some of us want to give back?

                I wonder now if there are any others out there that
remember this list and took advantage

             of it.   In any case Rich all the best   BoB  WA1FCN