[CQ-Contest] Spacing note for RBN users

Joe nss at mwt.net
Thu Apr 22 12:08:26 EDT 2021

Hello Pete,

Two questions.

Does Farnsworth spacing's have any effect?  I like to run my letter
speed at 25 to 30 wpm, but the say "Word" speed at 20 to 25 wpm.

and

Varying spacing's, Like our club call W9ET if i run it "as is" I get a
LOT more repeats.

But in like N1MM+ if I use W9~e~T  insert the half spacings, I almost
never ever get any repeat requests.

One More I havent tried it yet, but to emphasize the "T" in the call,
say I'm running at 25 wpm,  but just for the "T" I drop to 20 or even 15
to emphasize that it is a dash. and make it really obvious the
difference between the "E & "T"

Joe WB9SBD