[CQ-Contest] 7QP starts Saturday at 13Z

Dick Frey k4xu at bendcable.com
Thu Apr 29 02:17:32 EDT 2021

After chasing all the mobiles in FL I'm all warmed up to do my mobile
bit this weekend as N7XU - full details on QRZ.

Four concurrent QSO parties this weekend are unique in that you can play
in all four without having to change logs in N1MM. If you reside in one
of them - 7th area, NewEngland, Indiana or Delaware -- select your own
state/call area. If you are outside, choose IN7QPNE as the 'state'. You
will be able to log ALL of the exchanges without changing logs. And when
it is over, you simply send off your log to the four sponsors. They will
ignore any non-counting QSOs and score your log. Pretty cool.

Dick Frey, K4XU