[CQ-Contest] 7QP starts Saturday at 13Z

Ben Coleman NJ8J nj8j at benshome.net
Fri Apr 30 23:35:56 EDT 2021

On 4/29/2021 2:17 AM, Dick Frey wrote:
> Four concurrent QSO parties this weekend are unique in that you can play
> in all four without having to change logs in N1MM. If you reside in one
> of them - 7th area, NewEngland, Indiana or Delaware -- select your own
> state/call area. If you are outside, choose IN7QPNE as the 'state'. You
> will be able to log ALL of the exchanges without changing logs. And when
> it is over, you simply send off your log to the four sponsors. They will
> ignore any non-counting QSOs and score your log. Pretty cool.

And if you want to enter Qs into 3830 for each contest, does it break
them out for  you?  Or do you have to figure them out for yourself? This
might make the difference on whether I spend the weekend dancing on the
Alt-F key on N1MM+ this weekend.

Ben
Ben Coleman nj8j at benshome.net
  "I love the way Microsoft follows standards.  In much the
same manner that fish follow migrating caribou."
                                             Paul Tomblin