[CQ-Contest] NAQP CW - Rules Changes Needed

ku8e ku8e at ku8e.com
Tue Aug 10 21:31:24 EDT 2021

Mark,I don't think anyone suggested NAQP is broken or lacking activity. But you can still change rules to get them up to date with the times. I think NAQP has had the same rules since it started in the 1980's. I have no problem with them adding SOA( although I wouldn't operate that way.) You can justify adding SOA because NAQP has a separate QRP category which BTW has very few entities every year. So why separate out QRP and not SOA and group those stations in with Multi-2 ? I'm all for everyone operating the way they want to.BTW the CQWW contests change their rules just about every year because the committee is in tune with the times. We all know CQWW isn't broken or lacking activity.JeffSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Mark - N5OT <r-emails at n5ot.com> Date: 8/10/21  8:22 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: cq-contest at contesting.com Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP CW - Rules Changes Needed I don't think the NAQP is suffering from lack of activity.  It is very popular already, and is not becoming less popular.73 - Mark N5OT_______________________________________________CQ-Contest mailing listCQ-Contest at contesting.comhttp://lists.contesting.com/mailman/listinfo/cq-contest