[CQ-Contest] NAQP CW - Rules Changes Needed

Pete Smith N4ZR pete.n4zr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 22:10:03 EDT 2021

Jeff, that's just plain nasty.  Don't tell me that AA3B, K3WW, N3RD, and
50 others I could name don't hold themselves to the same standard in CWT
as when they operate in "real" contests.

Enough - this has, as usual, degenerated and wandered off topic.  I'm
sorry I started it, though I think my original point, that Assisted
should be recognized as a separate class in NAQP, remains a good one.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at <http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.