[CQ-Contest] earbuds?

dbmcalpine73 at gmail.com dbmcalpine73 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 11:58:46 EDT 2021

After reading the article in this weekend's Wall Street Journal about the
improvement in Active Noise Cancelling earbuds, I am curious if anyone is
using them for contesting.  If so, I am curious as to which ones you are
using, how you connect them to your radio (a K3 in my case) and how they
compare to over-the-ear phones like the CM-500?  Since I normally wear
hearing aids, I am curious if you can wear them with your ear buds (I
usually take them off for contests anyway).

Thanks.

73, Dennis, K2SX