[CQ-Contest] 2021 HamCation QSO Party Saturday, Feb 13 2021

Chris Plumblee chris.plumblee at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 09:55:04 EST 2021

On Saturday, February 13, many of us would in better times be hanging out
and meeting friends at the Orlando HamCation. With COVID this of course
will not be happening this year, but as part of the virtual HamCation
experience, the Florida Contest Group and the Orlando Amateur Radio Club
are hosting the HamCation QSO Party, an on-the-air event to do our best to
fill that void. (And yes, we're following in the footsteps of the Dayton
Hamvention's QSO Party, which they did last May and will be doing so again
this year.)

The HCQP will run from 1500Z Saturday to 0300Z Sunday, i.e. 10 am to 10 pm
EST. Anybody can work anybody. The exchange is Name, QTH, and in a gentle
way to rub in how nice it can be in Florida at this time of year, the
temperature at your QTH.

Full details are on the HamCation web site, www.hamcation.com

We hope you'll join us on the 13th for a fun day of contest activity!

73  -  Chris  W4WF

President, Florida Contest Group