[CQ-Contest] Feb Sprint time changes

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Thu Feb 4 16:48:37 EST 2021

I thought the rules were ultimately approved by the ARRL board, based on the recommendations of the Contest Advisory Committee?  Both of which have members from all over the country...

But, OK, I’ll ask.  What rules changes do you have in mind, to level the playing field as you see it... and when did you last discuss these, in person or via mail or email, to a member or members of the CAC or BoD?

73, ron w3wn

Ron Notarius