[CQ-Contest] Feb Sprint time changes

Richard F DiDonna NN3W richnn3w at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 18:30:25 EST 2021

I don't really play in the Sprint (I do plenty of its cousin NAQP sooo),
but I'm not sure why this change is needed.  If a contest tends to favor
one coast over another, so what?  Two of the two of the top ten are mid
atlantic / east coast stations.  Are we going to start changing every
contest around to satisfy the "aggrieved" on one coast or another?

So, when can we change NAQP so that the west coast gets more than 30
minutes of viable time on 160?

When do we change Sweeps so that the good people in New Mexico, Arizona and
California don't get 15 hours of unfettered time on the high bands?

When do we change IARU so that certain contests don't start at 5:00 am
local?

See where this goes?

73 Rich NN3W