[CQ-Contest] 2021 MnQP Excel Workbook Rev 8.05

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Fri Feb 5 22:03:40 EST 2021

Minnesota QSO Party - 2/6/2021 starting 14:00 UTC
Website with rules and tools - https://www.w0aa.org/mn-qso-party/
Help keep the mobile operators warm on Saturday: tinyurl.com/y5ga36nb

The latest 2021 MnQP Excel workbook has been uploaded.

You must download to your local computer (mouse over the filename, click
the three dots at the far right ... and select download from the helper
menu that appears. When you open the Excel file, allow the Macros to be
enabled because this is what controls the sorting buttons to function.

I just made it home "in the nick of time" to get my station setup to
operate from CHS and I will be on CW and PH all day tomorrow.

73 de Bob - KØRC in CHS