[CQ-Contest] Updating N1MM+ for New NET Components

Ward Silver hwardsil at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 12:55:30 EST 2021

As has been announced in a variety of places, the N1MM+ team has updated
the NET components, dropping Win XP support.  When you start N1MM+ and it
checks for a new version, be aware that updating the version will require
that you do a full install to get the new NET components.  This takes a
while and requires a full reboot of the PC so don't wait until 2245 UTC to
fire up for the CW Sprint!  It went just fine for me on both station
computers but I'm glad I didn't wait until the last minute.

Also thanks to the N1MM+ team for picking up the change in start time to
2300 UTC without me notifying them.

Hope to hear lots of QSOs on 20 meters at the git-go!

73, Ward N0AX
NA CW Sprint Manager

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>