[CQ-Contest] Contesting tip of the week

Dave K2XR k2xr at ptd.net
Wed Feb 10 16:38:22 EST 2021

Or if using any of the fine AR-6 nodes out there for spots, issue a

SET DX EXTENSION LOTW  command  and receive a + sign attached in the
comment field of all spots where the user is  LOTW

There are other extensions useful for both contesting and everyday
operating.

SET DX EXTENSION COUNTY     is great for QSO parties.

STATE

SECTION

NAME

You can stack them as well.  For example

SET DX EXTENSION NAME LOTW

Consult a user guide for the complete list.

Note that some node do not have the extensions enabled, but most do.

     Dave K2XR