[CQ-Contest] WPX RTTY 'Classic' Overlay Log Submittal

Ed Muns ed at w0yk.com
Mon Feb 15 01:21:13 EST 2021

The WPX Log Upload webpage now includes the 'Classic' choice for the Overlay
question.  If you submitted your log (thanks!) before this, and it included
the Classic overlay option, that option didn't survive the upload process.
Many have emailed me about the issue.

You have two choices:

1.	Simply resubmit your log (my preference).
2.	Just email mail me your contest call sign used and I'll re-enter the
Classic choice.

(I suppose a third choice is to do nothing.  In that case, you won't be
entered in the Classic category.)

73,

Ed W0YK

P.S.  This fix was so easy (though belated due to my oversight), that our IT
department also fixed a bug in the ADIF Converter, which should now work
properly.