[CQ-Contest] ARRL DX Contest View

PY2NY py2ny.vitor at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 15:27:35 EST 2021

Hi there

I agree, being ARRL member from 1992.

I am 20m low power several times in ARRL Intl's
Contests and always beated... I did 20m QRP once,
with almost 400 QSO's, but competing together HP.

That's ok, that's ok, my choice, '*mea culpa, mea*
*maxima culpa*'.

73 DX see you next one... [*vitor*]
.
..
PY2NY / SP9NY / V26NY  - Vitor Luis Aidar dos Santos
http://military-jeep-brasil.blogspot.com.br/