[CQ-Contest] Looking for remote operating spot at a Multi-op in ARRL CW

Barry W2UP w2up.co at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 19:15:42 EST 2021

Looking to put some time in, via remote, in ARRL CW, preferably at an east
coast station.  Prefer daytime high bands.  I have a K3 and remoterig, as
well as a VNC client and RCForb currently set up.

For those of you who don't know me, I won First Place SOA a couple of times
each, in CQWW CW and ARRL DX CW from my former home station in PA, and also
won a gold medal in the pileup competition at HST, held in DL 10 years
ago.  Full CV on request  :-)

Barry W2UP