[CQ-Contest] SO2Q in WPX Anyone?

Rick Tavan rick at tavan.com
Mon Jan 25 12:52:17 EST 2021

Thanks, Mike. Most responses were, as requested, directed to me, not to the
reflector. I'm still collecting and will summarize to the reflector.

Although it is possible but expensive to build one's own second station or
to rent at a commercial venture, many people already have a remote site or
can find access to a remote station operated by a friend. I was not asking
people to build new facilities in order to experiment with this proposed
UNOFFICIAL sub-category! All I wanted to do was describe a novel way of
operating ("SO2Q") and invite those who are interested to give it a try.
Nothing more.

73,

/Rick N6XI

Rick Tavan