[CQ-Contest] Remote Operating - Cross County

Michael Walker va3mw at portcredit.net
Wed Jul 14 08:03:22 EDT 2021

This would be the same if I visited from Canada to the US and visited
someones station and operated a contest from their callsign.  Nothing wrong
with that as long as it doesn't exceed the terms of my license.   Think of
it as a long mic cord.  :)

The question is can I 'keep' the QSO's in my person log?

Good question.

Mike va3mw