[CQ-Contest] Remote Operating - Cross County

Edward Sawyer EdwardS at advanced-conversion.com
Wed Jul 14 08:09:26 EDT 2021

Actually I don’t believe you are correct.  When you are “in person” in the country, you are governed by the reciprocal licensing of the 2 countries for people visiting.  There is nothing in that normal language that discussing doing that virtually for most countries (maybe some have added language – not sure).  An internet connection does not make you “in the country”.  Which is a good thing for tax purposes….

This is in fact the question.

Ed  N1UR