[CQ-Contest] Remote Operating - Cross County

Drew Vonada-Smith drew at whisperingwoods.org
Wed Jul 14 12:13:07 EDT 2021

I'd note the following re Ed's question.  Rather than commenting on what you think is the case, or what makes sense that it *should be*, please ACTUALLY READ the regulations.  There is a specific note about control operators and the scenario Ed describes as NOT PERMITTED for remote operation specifically.  The ARRL Q&A also makes note of it.

73,
Drew K3PA

Message: 3