[CQ-Contest] Remote Operating - Cross County

Hans Brakob kzerohb at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 15:24:48 EDT 2021

If I am licensed in the US, I can operate my US station remotely from from anywhere.

If I am not licensed in the US (but have some sort of reciprocal privileges) then I believe that I can remotely operate a US-located station using my call as in “W0/mycall”.

“Borrowing” a US station call strikes me as outside the rules for a single operator.  Presuming a local control operator, you might (heavy emphasis on “might”) be OK in a multi-op category.

Disclaimer: I am not an FCC official nor a contest sponsor, and I have never operated station KØHB from P5.

73, de Hans, KØHB
“Just a Boy and his Radio”™