[CQ-Contest] Do you have A/C in your shack?

Chuck Chandler chandlerusm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 06:47:50 EDT 2021

After 15 years of living in the Deep South, with central air and a shack in
an unused bedroom, we moved back home to W1 land.  While it's not as bad
here, there are certainly times we have turned on our AC.  We no longer
have central air but we did install a large mini-split system.  The shack
is in a corner of the living room, with a large unit covering the entire
area.  When it's hot outside it's comfy inside.

73 de Chuck, WS1L

chandlerusm at gmail.com