[CQ-Contest] You gotta let me know, should M/M Distributed stay or go.

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Wed Jun 2 13:36:23 EDT 2021

On 02/06/2021 17:36, Igor Sokolov wrote:

<snip>

> It involves co-operation, tactics, strategy planning and amplifies the
> pleasure of contesting by the number of participating operators.

This ignores the elephant in the room.  M/M Distributed is dependent on,
and cannot exist without, non ham-radio means of communication.  Many
say this doesn't matter.  However, if how we choose to contact one
another doesn't matter, then we are no different to other internet users.

Call it what you like, but don't call it what it's not.  I say M/M
Distributed should go.

73,
Paul EI5DI