[CQ-Contest] You gotta let me know, should M/M Distributed stay or g

Mike Smith VE9AA ve9aa at nbnet.nb.ca
Thu Jun 3 19:44:33 EDT 2021

Maybe nobody saw my question.

How are lockouts managed for 3-4 stations across the internet, to prevent
multiple stations in a M/M-D from all transmitting at once on a single band?

My concern, which seems not to be anyone elses (at least not yet), is
multiple stations on (say) 20m using a single callsign eating

up band real estate.

At a single site, they have physical lockouts (and QRM on top of that), but
across wide swaths of land in a single country

there are no QRM issues and with Internet delays (however trivial), can/are
lockouts employed?

Are multiple runners on a single band allowed in a M/M-D ?

Mike VE9AA

Mike, Coreen & Corey

Keswick Ridge, NB