[CQ-Contest] You gotta let me know, should M/M Distributed stay or go.

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Fri Jun 4 11:32:04 EDT 2021

here were only 21 M/M Distributed stations that have loaded their CQ
WPX CW logs so I agree that in only has a minimal effect on the
available stations to work. If the ops have fun in that category it's
great. I am guessing that each operator would have less opportunity to
make QSOs compared to them operating from three separate multi-multi
stations that were using DIFFERENT callsigns.

John KK9A - P40A in 2021 WPX Phone and CW

Ken AB1J wrote:

And I fail to see how the M/M Distributed category can have a
noticeable effect on the number of stations that can be worked.  The
sky is not falling.

73,
Ken, AB1J