[CQ-Contest] You gotta let me know, should M/M Distributed stay or go.

Jeff Clarke ku8e at ku8e.com
Fri Jun 4 18:20:00 EDT 2021

I would have a lot more fun in contests if there was a WIRES-ONLY
category and I could compete for something. Hey CQ can you create a
category for me too?  I doubt I would even get a response from them
because I'm not as connected as the person(s) who pushed them to add a
MM Distributed category.

BTW I'm just being sarcastic. Don't take my comments seriously.

Jeff