[CQ-Contest] PJ4 QSLs -- N0JK and W0LD Operators

OZ0J Joe contest at oz0j.dk
Tue Jun 22 15:26:39 EDT 2021

Google is your friend. Try https://www.m0urx.com/oqrs/logsearch.php

73 Joe, OZ0J
https://english.oz0j.dk

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: CQ-Contest <cq-contest-bounces+contest=oz0j.dk at contesting.com> På vegne
af Jim Brown
Sendt: 21. juni 2021 12:07
Til: cq-contest <cq-contest at contesting.com>
Emne: [CQ-Contest] PJ4 QSLs -- N0JK and W0LD Operators

This was on the VHF Slack channel today. Hopefully the operators noted will
fulfill their QSL duties, either through paper cards or LOTW that includes
their country and grid.

=   =   =  =

looking for a little QSL help/info. Trying to find a confirmed QSL route for
6/2018 PJ4V op by N0JK and W0LD. QRZ entry is for a differnet op using that
call earlier, no addresses for either op for 6/18 operation, and neither op
has emails listed. Any ideas? Also looked through a few pages of google
search results

I operated fro PJ4 for CQWWCW with K4BAI and KU8E, and BAI chose to provide
paper QSLs to all who wanted them. I obtained a certificate and uploaded to
LOTW for PJ4/K9YC. We were there in Nov, so no interest in 6M.

73, Jim K9YC