[CQ-Contest] CQ WPX M/M Distributed Category Update

Michael Walker va3mw at portcredit.net
Mon Mar 29 21:02:28 EDT 2021

This idea is about technology.  Its impact to the number of stations to work is slightly above 0.    All these stations were interlocked as well.  Not a trivial setup.

It got more people on the air for the contest who may not have had a chance to get on the air at all.

It is no different then 10 top contesters travelling somewhere to do a M/M.    The impact to the number of stations on the air is not even measurable.

Mike va3mw