[CQ-Contest] In Band or Out Of Band

Richard F DiDonna NN3W richnn3w at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 23:01:54 EDT 2021

I can recall one instance where there was a major flap over licence
privileges and being "out of band".  Several years back there was a ham who
was operating from one of the Caribbean possessions as a SOAB but only had
a general or advanced class license.  Unfortunately, he spent a lot of time
in the extra class segments......

73 Rich NN3W