[CQ-Contest] 7QP starts Saturday at 13Z, NEQP at 20Z

Tom Frenaye frenaye at pcnet.com
Sat May 1 08:37:02 EDT 2021

http://stateqsoparty.com/4qp-cabrillo-log-parsing/

From: <N1MMLoggerPlus at groups.io> on behalf of Dave Edmonds <daveedmo at gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 8:07 PM
To: <N1MMLoggerPlus at groups.io>
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] How to separate IN, DE, 7QP and NE from the IN7QPDE log?

Hi Dennis

There is a 4QP log parsing tool on the stateqsoparty.com website which will breakout the data you need to complete 3830scores.com entry forms.

Let me know of any questions.

73
Dave WN4AFP

On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 7:53 PM WA5LXS via groups.io <denny.allen=verizon.net at groups.io> wrote:
Having N1MM provide a single log for these QSO parties is wonderful. However, I need to separate the individual parties for reporting to 3830scores. I recall there was a spreadsheet that helped with this task but I don’t have that sheet. Can anyone recommend a way, or access to the spreadsheet, to do this?

Dennis
WA6LXS

—
Tom Frenaye, P O Box J, West Suffield CT 06093. c: 860-597-4539  h: 860-668-5444

On 4/30/21, 11:35 PM, "CQ-Contest on behalf of Ben Coleman NJ8J" <cq-contest-bounces+frenaye=pcnet.com at contesting.com on behalf of nj8j at benshome.net> wrote:

    On 4/29/2021 2:17 AM, Dick Frey wrote:
    > Four concurrent QSO parties this weekend are unique in that you can play
    > in all four without having to change logs in N1MM. If you reside in one
    > of them - 7th area, NewEngland, Indiana or Delaware -- select your own
    > state/call area. If you are outside, choose IN7QPNE as the 'state'. You
    > will be able to log ALL of the exchanges without changing logs. And when
    > it is over, you simply send off your log to the four sponsors. They will
    > ignore any non-counting QSOs and score your log. Pretty cool.

    And if you want to enter Qs into 3830 for each contest, does it break
    them out for  you?  Or do you have to figure them out for yourself? This
    might make the difference on whether I spend the weekend dancing on the
    Alt-F key on N1MM+ this weekend.

    Ben
    Ben Coleman nj8j at benshome.net
      "I love the way Microsoft follows standards.  In much the
    same manner that fish follow migrating caribou."
                                                 Paul Tomblin