[CQ-Contest] Last CD Party?

kq2m at kq2m.com kq2m at kq2m.com
Mon May 17 21:03:26 EDT 2021

I remember the 1977 IARU HF Championship as a replacement for the 1976
bicentennial Celebration.  I don't recall what the last year of the CD
parties were - perhaps 1975?  Somewhere I still have my old logs for
this.  I would never miss a CD party - they were the best!  I did
however love the Bicentennial Celebration and I really like the annual
IARU HF Championships!

73

Bob KQ2M