[CQ-Contest] {CQ-Contest] CQ WW DX SSB Midwest vs East Coast

Steve London n2icarrl at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 14:41:51 EST 2021

1) How do you know that K1TTT was on 15 meters at that time ?
2) Now run the same experiment at 1200Z in any DX contest.

Dim, you are welcome to guest operate from my QTH in New Mexico in any DX
contest. I have an excellent, hilltop QTH with monoband yagis on 10-40, a
rotatable dipole at 110' on 80 (with an effective height of 300' towards
Europe), and an elevated vertical on 160. I think you would find the
experience to be humbling.

73,
Steve, N2IC