[CQ-Contest] CQ WW DX SSB Midwest vs East Coast

dimitri cosson dimitri.cosson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 15:54:04 EST 2021

Hi Lacy,

You're right, it's often better to be in Western EU to work US but it's better for central EU to work Asia/JA so...

You should read the 9A1UN's comment operating 9A1P on 15m during the last CQWW SSB ( https://www.3830scores.com/showrumor.php?arg=OjaJz1sgqgcaH )  or look the claimed scores of Multi-Single High, the Multi-Op Multi-Transmitters, the Single-Op low All bands, the Single-Op High all bands or any other single bands categories ( https://cqww.com/raw.htm?mode=ph ) to see from where are most of the EU top scorers.

As says a friend who his now retired of contest but who was a top scorer in Single-Op and Multi-Op categories in the 90's and 2000's : "the problem is often between the chair and the transceiver".

GL in the CW part
73 de Dimitri F4DSK