[CQ-Contest] Workiing Split in Contests

Pete Smith N4ZR pete.n4zr at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 22:02:45 EST 2021

I've read all these complaints, and I generally agree.  but on Sunday,
in SS, when the only VY0 then on the bands is being deluged with
mis-timed or downright unthinking repeats, split would have been a boon
to many, and as for the argument about interfering with other QSO
efforts, have you listened to SS on Sunday recently - or ever?

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.